On the blog since 2009 (Click View Web Version for full contents)

From the drain to the ocean..Rain or shine..A bad day fishing is better than a good day in the office

*Old Kids On The Blog since 2009*

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'd Rather Be Fishing

I'd rather be fishing, Than talking to you,
At least when I'm fishing, I know what to do.
I'd rather hold a blue gill in my hand,
Than get hit on the head, with a frying pan.

I'd rather be fishing, than look at your face,
At least the fish, don't get on my case.
I'd rather get in a fight, with an alligator garr,
Than put up with your daily naggin by far.

I'd rather be fishing, any old day,
Than stay home with you, and try to play.
I'd rather untangle a backlashed line,
Than spend an evening with you, sipping wine.

Do I love fishing, or do I love you?
I know it's gotta be one of the two.
To know the answer is what I'm wishing,
Maybe I'll think of it, while I'm fishing.



By Juan Olivarez

2 comments:

  1. What a sad and scary experience!

    Thank you for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that is what most anglers think about their wives..i'm not married so I don't know :)

      Delete

Earn

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

HY affiliate

Click here to start trading

HY Affiliate

Be an Affiliate, promote Forex trading market with banner on your blog or website and receive commission base on revenue of actual Forex trade,click the link below;
  • HY Affiliate
  • Accommodation in Kuching

    MyBlogLog

    MyBlogCatalog

    BlogCatalog

    Sport Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory